Friday, January 11, 2008

Updated picture post

Finally another update. It feels like it has been so long since the last update since Isla is doing so many new things so quickly. It is really late here (had a heck of a time getting her to go to bed since she was having so much fun this evening) and I am only posting some pictures.

Things are going really well. We did a better job keeping to a schedule today and that helped keep her much happier this evening. The last two days were sightseeing and tomorrow is our Dr's appointment and Visa photo.

Hope all is well with everyone. Love from Isla, Barb and Will.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you all. We have enjoyed all the pictures and updates and our thoughts are with you at this wonderful time. Charlotte and Noelle are looking forward to meeting their new friend, Isla! We can't wait to meet her too. Lots of love from Clarissa, Marcus, Charlotte and Noelle.

Jennifer said...

Great pictures!
It seems like Isla is adjusting well to her new situation - I'm glad for you.
Good luck tomorrow.

Emily said...

Barb, you make a BEAUTIFUL mother! I'm so exited for you and Will. I can't wait to meet this amazing baby girl!

Emily Higginbotham

carrie erlandson said...

WOW I see I have a new client . YA'ALL bring tears to my eyes . I want a little , of that LOVE . Looking forward to seeing the JONES FAMILY! ALL MY LOVE AND REGARDS , CARRIE